The Bikini Division is a swimsuit/modelling contest designed to find the most marketable, most beautiful & most fit swimsuit models.
Competitors are judged in 2 rounds:
- Overall fitness and balance in the Bikini division is achieved through a lightly muscled and not overly lean physique as to Figure, Fit Body, or Bodybuilding.
- Presentation takes into account grooming, tan, hair & make-up, and suit selection.
- Stones are allowed on suits. Studs, rhinestones, beads and appliqués are allowed on the bikini competition posing suits including the on the fabric, connectors, straps and hip connectors.
- Traditional two-piece beach bikini swimsuit in good taste
- Appropriate coverage in the back of the suit is REQUIRED.
- No thongs or T-backs.
- The fabric may be a multi-colored fabric of choice in solid print
- Jewellery is permitted but should not distract from physique.
- The Head Judge has the right to deduct 1 point if the above requirements are not met.
- Brazilian cut
- 30% coverage
- 5” heels required
- Platforms no higher than 1″ (widest part)
- Straps or strapless allowed
Quarter Turn Poses / Mandatory Poses
Side Pose (Both Sides)
Bikini Walk Pattern
The athletes T-walk will be performed after the mandatory poses are complete, the class will be lined up at the back of the stage, where one at a time each athlete will walk up and do their T-Walk and then return to the end of the line.
You will execute poses at four locations:
- 1st Location: Rear Center stage (front pose)
- 2nd Location: Front Right side of stage (side pose facing center stage)
- 3rd Location: Front Center stage (front & rear pose)
- 4th Location: Front Left Side of stage (side pose facing center stage)