Men and women in the Bodybuilding Divisions will be judged through a series of poses that will allow the judges to evaluate not only individual body parts but also the “whole package.” Men wear a bodybuilding posing suit; women wear a two-piece bodybuilding suit with or without embellishments
Athletes are judged in two rounds:
- Symmetry encompasses overall balance and conditioning.
- Muscularity and conditioning judges mass, definition, and proportion.
- Lightweight – 165lbs and under
- Middleweight – 165lbs to 180lbs
- Heavyweight – 180lbs and over
- Lightweight – 118lbs and under
- Middleweight – 118lbs and over
Quarter Turn Poses
Side Pose (Both Sides)
Front Double Biceps
Front Lat Spread
Rear Double Biceps
Rear Lat Spread
Ab & Thigh
A maximum of 90 seconds will be allowed for each competitor with music to display their overall physique, conditioning, individuality, and creativity with their presentation. Props may be used and are encouraged. Routines are only performed in the finals.