Fit Body judges are looking for a more athletic physique but without the muscle mass of the bodybuilding division, such as overly ripped or vascular shoulders or arms.
Athletes wear two-piece figure suit; thongs or T-back bottoms are not allowed. The suit may be embellished with rhinestones, sparkles, or sequins for added effect. High-heeled shoes are required. Jewelry and body piercing is allowed, but must not be offensive or obscure the physique.
Scoring is based on two rounds:
- Symmetry is judged on balanced proportions; upper and lower body should not overpower the other, and no one body part should overpower the rest of the physique.
- Muscle tone will focus on the overall conditioning of the body, not overly muscular, too striated, or hard looking. Competitors should not appear to be at the same physical level of a Bodybuilding competitor.
- Two piece posing suit that crosses over and attaches in the back.
- The two-piece suit must be in good taste– thongs or T-back bottoms are not allowed.
- The suit may be adorned with rhinestones, sparkles, sequins, etc.
- High heel shoes of a minimum of 5” are required.
- Jewelry is permitted; Body jewelry (piercing) is allowed, so long as it is not offensive.
- Jewelry such as earring, necklace, bracelets may be worn, but should not obscure the physique
- The Head Judge has the right to deduct 1 point if the above requirements are not followed.
- 4-5” heels required
- Platforms no higher than 1″ (widest part)
- Straps or strapless allowed