Physique Division competitors are lean, fit and muscular, yet do not have the muscle mass or extreme leanness required for the Bodybuilding Division.
Athletes wear conventional board shorts with relatively loose legs. Judges are looking for:
- Nicely shaped overall muscle
- A small waist
- Good V-taper
- Good abs
Competitors are also judged for their male fitness model qualities. Good looks, grooming, and overall aesthetic appeal are taken into consideration as judges look for the best overall package.
Quarter Turn Poses / Mandatory Poses
Side Pose (Both Sides)
Men’s Physique Walk Pattern
The athletes T-walk will be performed after the mandatory poses are complete, the class will be lined up at the back of the stage, where one at a time each athlete will walk up and do their T-Walk and then return to the end of the line.
- 1st Location: Rear Center stage (front pose)
- 2nd Location: Front Right side of stage (side pose facing center stage)
- 3rd Location: Front Center stage (front & rear pose)
- 4th Location: Front Left Side of stage (side pose facing center stage)